- Cumberland College Located in Saskatchewan, On July 1, 1972, the Department of Continuing Education was established as a need was seen to bring about a rational and coherent system of post-school learning in Saskatchewan.
- Acting on recommendations of that Report, Gordon MacMurchy,Minister of Education, announced on September 22, 1972, that the first community college pilot projects would go into operation that fall.
- Cumberland College is one of seven regional colleges in Saskatchewan. We are a small, rural college in northeast Saskatchewan that prides itself on providing personalized support for students. Saskatchewan people are known for their friendly dispositions and sense of community. You will study in a safe and welcoming environment in which you can absorb Canadian life and culture.
Location and Campuses: 400 Burns Ave E, Melfort, SK S0E 1A0, Saskatchewan, Melfort, Canada
Application Fees: $140 CAD
Tuition Fees Range: $ 16,000 CAD to $ 18,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: IELTS 6.5 Overall with no module less than 6.0 Band.
Dstance from big City: 1 Hours 47 Min, Away from Saskatoon
International Student Services:
- Career Services: Career Services can provide you with current information about careers and education and support services including:
• Career Counselling
• Career Resource Centres
• Testing and Assessment
Career consultants can help to guide clients through a process of self assessment, goal setting, exploration, career planning, and decision making.
Our Career Resource Centre has a variety of resources:
• Educational calendars and application forms
• Occupational information
• Correspondence course information
• Financial assistance information
• Occupational employment and occupational exploration resources.
- Personal Counselling: Cumberland College advisors provide free personal counselling to our students. Our advisors will also provide referrals whenever necessary. Personal counselling may include help with general life skills such as banking,driving, finances, day-care and other things that may be important to you.
- Student Advocacy: In the event that a student concern is brought forward and a student advocacy group is required, Cumberland College will form a student body to provide student support. This student-driven body will be formed as need and within 10 working days of the concern being brought forward.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva