About Crandall University:
• Crandall University was founded by Christians in 1949. Crandall is the largest faith centered university located north of Boston and east of Toronto. About 25 years ago Crandall relocated to a brand new 200-acre campus. All of our facilities have been constructed in recent years. Our buildings are bright, open and welcoming with easy access to the internet.
• Crandall’s exceptional faculty, favorable 13:1 student to professor ratio.
• At Crandall the student will find a safe, warm and caring community with professors and staff who seek to faithfully live the Christian faith as examples to the students.
• Crandall is most affordable priced of the more than 200 Christian Universities in North America.
• Crandall is not only famous due to competitively priced but also it provides various Scholarship and Bursury programs to the traditional undergraduate students. Entering high school students to an Arts, Business or Science Degree who posses an average of 80% or above are automatically awarded a Board of Governors enterence scholarship.
• Crandall’s professors have graduated from some of the world’s most prestigious institutions including: Aberdeen, Columbia, Florida State, Harvard, Manchester, Oxford,Notre Dame, Penn State, Queen’s, the Sorbonne, Western, Wheat on, York, and the Universities of Alberta, British Columbia, Chicago, Illinois, Maryland, New Brunswick,Ottawa, Toronto, Wales, and more.
• Crandall is one of only two universities in Canada to have a study abroad agreement with the University of Oxford.
Location & Campuses: 333 Gorge Rd, Moncton, New Brunswick E1G 3H9, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$40
Tuition Fees Range:
Masters - $22,580 CAD Approx.
Bachelors & Certificate - $17,105 CAD Approx.
For Masters Overall 7.0 Bands, no less than 6.5 bands in each module
For Bachelor & Certificate Overall 6.5 Bands, no less than 6.0 bands in each module.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva