About Confederation College:
• Government and Public Funded College, also covered under SDS
• Fresher with good academics (60% and above) will have good chance to get admit + Visa.
• The last academic qualification (Degree) completed in 2014 or later will be accepted with relative Experience during the period and (Diploma or Grade 12) completed in 2016 or later will be accepted.
• For Diploma and Advanced Diploma programs 9 Backlogs accepted for students from Diploma and 8 backlogs from Degree background & for Post-graduate programs max. 8 backlogs accepted. (max. 6 backlogs only for Engg. Students)
• Minimum 60 % and above (higher second class) is must, however priority will be given to 60 % And above marks students.
• Core subject grads should be minimum 55% and above including Math.
• College will accept applications from all Open Schooling academic backgrounds (including NIOS).
Location & Campuses: Thunder Bay, North-western Ontario, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$95
Tuition Fees Range: $ 15,000 to $ 17,500 CAD Approx.
For Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Certificate Minimum IELTS score 6.0 Bands no less than 6.0 Bands.
For Post Graduate / Post Graduate Pathway / Accelerated Programs Minimum IELTS score 6.5 Bands no less than 6.0 Bands.
Distance from big City: 1 Hour and 30 Minutes by Flight from Toronto.
• Offer Letter processing time is 10 to 12 days.
• 10 Regional campuses, but only Thunder Bay is for International Students 7,600 plus students are studying (includes Full time and Part time)
• Batch size is very small, generally 20-25, for Individual personal attention.
• As per new SDS rule applicant has to pay 1st year tuition fees as mention in the College offer letter.
• Conditional offer letters will not be issued for Post-graduate/Dental/Aerospace programs. Conditional Offer letters for rest other programs will be issued on Academics and not on IELTS.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva