About Conestoga College:
1. Ontario's fastest-growing college, with enrolment growth of more than 42 percent over the last five years.
2. Consistently ranked among the very best of Ontario's colleges for graduate employment as well as student, graduate and employer satisfaction.
3. More than 200 full-time certificate, diploma, degree and post-graduate programs, many with co-op options.
4. You're among friends with 2,500 international students from 77 countries in an overall full-time student population of 12,500.
5. New educational facilities that provide state of the art training in a variety of in-demand fields.
6. Career-focused education that provides theoretical and hands-on training for professional success.
7. Bridging programs and university agreements that provide opportunities to earn multiple credentials - degrees and diplomas.
8. Dedicated services to ensure smooth and successful transitions and provide ongoing academic and social support throughout your studies.
9. A welcoming, inclusive, respectful environment that celebrates cultural and ethnic diversity.
10. World-class arts and culture, a booming high-tech industry, renowned academic institutions and easy access to sports and leisure facilities as well as some of Canada's most beautiful natural landscapes
Location & Campuses: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 15,000 to $ 18,000 CAD per year Approx.
IELTS Requirements: 6.0 Band no less than 5.5 for all Diploma/Advanced Diploma and Certificate Programs. 6.5 Band no less than 6.0 for all Post Graduate and Bachelor Degree.
Distance from big City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (1 Hour 09 Minutes)
Important Remark: As per the new SDS rule applicant has to pay 1st-year tuition fees as mentioned in the College offer letter.
The student has to pay a payment of a deposit ($ 1500 CAD) within 30 days from the date the letter of acceptance is issued.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva