About Concordia University:
• Concordia University is a public comprehensive university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Founded in 1974 following the merger of Loyola College and Sir George Williams University. Concordia is one of the three universities in Quebec where English is the primary language of instruction. As of the 2017-2018 academic year, there were 46,093 students enrolled at Concordia, making the university among the largest in Canada by enrolment.
• The university has two campuses, set approximately 7 kilometers (4 miles) apart: Sir George Williams Campus is the main campus in Downtown Montreal, in an area known as Quartier Concordia, and Loyola Campus in the residential district of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce. With four faculties, a school of graduate studies, and numerous colleges, centers, and institutes, Concordia offers over 300 undergraduate and 100 graduate programs and courses.
• Concordia was ranked 7th among Canadian and 229th among world universities in the International Professional Classification of Higher Education Institutions.
Location & Campuses:
1. Sir George Williams Campus - 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W. Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1M8
2. Loyola Campus - 7141 Sherbrooke Street W. Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4B 1R6
Application Fees: CAD$625
Tuition Fees Range: $ 11,000 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 5.5 Bands in one module.
• CAQ is a Mandatory Requirement
• All students will receive a $1000 scholarship
• The student does not need to speak French in order to study this program.
• Average processing time of application is 14 days