About College of the Rockies:
• Established in 8th May, 1975 as East Kootenay Community and In 1995 East Kootenay Community College changed its name to College of the Rockies (COTR)
• The College of the Rockies is a Canadian public community college, located in the southeast corner of British Columbia, Canada. The main campus is in Cranbrook, with regional campuses in Creston, Fernier, Golden, Invermere,and Kimberley.
• Ranked #1 in BC & Canada, and #2 in the world for Student satisfaction.
• Cranbrook has many facility and services within walking distance of the college like Department Store, Major supermarket, Shopping mall, Multi-cinema complex, fast food and Restaurant, Major Canadian Bank, Hospital, free public transit system with bus route to the college.1 hour drive from the USA Border and three hour drive to Scenic Banff.
Location & Campuses: 2700 College Way, Box 8500, Cranbrook BC, V1C 5L7
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: CAD $ 4850 for 1 Semester
For Diploma & Bachelor IELTS overall 6.0 no less than 6.0 band each section.
For PG IELTS overall 6.5 Bands no less than 6.0 band each section.
• Fresher with good academics (Close to 60% and above) will have good chance to get admit + Visa.
• Gap in studies cannot be more than 1 years for UG and not more than 4 years for Graduates (do not submit fake experience certificate)
• Backlogs in core subjects and number of backlogs in same subject are being viewed with attention. Maximum number of 8 backlogs will be accepted. (For 12 + 4 years Bachelor's Degree max. 8 backlogs & For 12 + 3 years Bachelor's Degree max. 4 backlogs accepted)
• Minimum 55% and above (higher second class) is must, However priority will be given to 60% and above marks students.
• In case of more than 8 backlogs there should be 60 % in last 2 semester and no backlogs.
• Core subject grads should be minimum 60% and above including Math &English
- For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60 % or above.
- For Non-Medical students, marks in Math, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60 % or above.
- For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, and Business& Economics should be close to 60% or above.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva