About College of New Caledonia:
• The College of New Caledonia is a Publicly Funded Provinciallyaccredited community college located in British Columbia. As a midsize college, CNC provides you with excellent educational opportunities, personalized service, comprehensive programs in a pure English environment. While it is a good idea to apply at least six months before the start of each semester, applications received up to each start date will be considered as long as there are seats available in the program of choice, and the tuition deposit is received before the start of classes.
Location & Campuses: 3330-22nd Avenue, Prince George, British Columbia, Canada, V2N 1P8.
Application Fees: CAD$125
Tuition Fees Range: $ 12,000 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx. per year
For SDS Category: IELTS Overall 6.0 bands no band less than 6.0 in each module
For Non-SDS Category: IELTS Overall 6.0 bands no band less than 5.5 in any module
• Successful completion of the 12th Grade study with an overall result of 60% in the state board or 53% in the CBSE or ICSE exams can apply for Post Secondary program.
• Degree with minimum overall 57% in the relevant field with no more than 6 backlogs can apply for Post Graduate program.
• 12th Grade English with 53% or above.
• Offer Letter processing time is 8-10 weeks.
• Airport Pickup is available if request made in advance.