About College O'Sullivan:
• O'Sullivan College, located in the heart of downtown Montreal, has enjoyed a reputation of excellence in the business community since its foundation in 1916.
• O'Sullivan College is a private college with approximately 500 students.
• Because O’Sullivan is a small college, its students are provided with excellent training and individual attention, leading to an easier integration for our international students.
• Programs are offered in French and/or English and lead to a diploma or attestation of collegian studies which prepares students to enter the work force immediately upon graduation or to pursue their studies at the university level.
• The college’s curriculum concentrates on the fields of Accounting, Medical Transcription, Media Technology for Film and Television Production Sets, Damage Insurance, Paralegal Technology and Medical Records.
• Over the years, the College has welcomed students from the Dominican Republic, Morocco, Algeria, Japan, Tunisia, Panama, Colombia, China, Korea, Mexico; as well as from different other countries in Africa and Asia.
Location & Campuses: 1191 Rue de la Montagne, Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1Z2
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $14,257 CAD Per Annum / Total Program Fee - $ 28,704 CAD
IELTS Requirements: 6.0 bands overall, no less than 6.0 bands in each module or 6.5 bands overall, no less than 5.5 bands in one module.
Notes: STUDENT IS ELIGIBLE FOR A 3-YEAR OPEN POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT UPON THE COMPLETION OF THE STUDIES FROM COLLEGE O’SULLIVAN