About College National of Science and Technology:
• College National is a privately licensed Institution under Ministère de l'Éducation et del'Enseignement supérieur accredited higher education institution. The DLI of this college is O266212673772. It was founded on the principle of providing education for students from allover the world, in rapidly evolving fields such as Information technology.
• Newly established, College National of Science and Technology provides Attestation of collegian studies (ACS/AEC), in both French and English. It will welcome its first cohort for the Winter 2021 semester.
• The College is located in the heart of Montreal, a multicultural community, which is considered to be one of the best cities to live in Canada by various national publications. Students will study in a newly renovated campus with high-tech classrooms and services, to provide them with the best learning environment possible. This Institution is very near to small businesses and a lot of South-Asian community people resides by a walking distance. The convenient location is a short metro ride from downtown and offers many opportunities to international students.
• College National is eligible for Post-Graduation Work Permit options under the guidelines of ICCRC.
• Studying at College National is a great opportunity for local and international students to obtain a quality education in a culturally dynamic and diverse environment.
Location & Campuses:
3750 Boul Crémazie E Suite 300, Montreal, Québec H2A 1B6
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: $ 15,000 to $ 25,500 CAD Approx.
Post Graduate - IELTS (at least an overall result of 6.5 and 5.5 in one module)
Diploma - IELTS (at least an overall result of 6.0 and 5.5 in a module)
• Copy of birth certificate translated into French or English by a certified translator, a certified copy of passport.
• Free Laptop to all our students for the duration of the studies.
• Educational services like language improving lab (English & French), tutoring, mentoring etc.
• Career services like advising, internship placement, job search resources, professional networking events etc.
• If you meet the requirements, a certificate of acceptance (CAQ) for studies will be issued to you. The CAQis generally valid for the duration of your program of study up to a maximum of 49 months.