About College Multihexa:
• Since 1986, Multihexa College have trained over 5,000 students across Quebec. Our College in Synagogue is close to top employers and allows the institution to provide quality internships to students and a very strong job opportunity.
• The College is located close to important employers, which allows the College to offer quality internships and a high potential for employment.
- It has a population of 150,000 and is French speaking region.
- More than 12000 computer jobs to fill in Quebec each year.
- More than 5000 graduates in Quebec.
- Over 35 years of teaching experience
- Low tuition fee
- With post study work
• Why Choose College Multihexa?
- Hands on training leading to competencies based on the work market.
- Best teachers from the industry sharing their expertise.
- Affordable prices leading to a good return on investment.
- Programs approved by the Ministry of Education
- Pioneer in IT and computer studies in Synagogue with over 35 years of teaching experience.
- Proximity to top companies like CGI opens students to quality internship and job opportunities.
Location & Campuses: 930 Rue Jacques-Cartier E Bureau 200, Chicoutimi, QC G7H 7K9, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$500 (Waived Temporarily)
Tuition Fees Range: CAD $ 5,750 per semester (costs vary accordingly) (CAD $ 11500 yearly)
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.0 Bands with no band less than 5.5 Bands.
If the document is in a language other than English or French, a copy of the original must be accompanied by a translation signed and certified by a professional translator).
If the applicant is not accepted, an email will be sent to the student to notify him of the rejection.
You do not have to wait for the original CAQ by mail to apply for a study permit. You can attach the confirmation letter uploaded online to the study permit application. This applies exclusively to students who apply online.