About Centennial College:
• Centennial College is Public Funded & Govt. College also covered under SPP Program.
• Centennial College is Ontario's first community college.
• Established in 1966 and primarily serves the eastern portion of the Greater Toronto Area through four campuses and seven satellite locations.
• Annually 2 to 3 times Campus Recruitment in Centennial College.
• Currently, highest students are studying from all over India in Centennial College.
Location & Campuses: Scarborough, Toronto, Canada
Application Fees: WAIVER
Tuition Fees Range: $ 15,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx. (Some program may apply higher tuition fees like Animation, Aviation etc)
For Diploma (2 Years) & Advanced Diploma (3 Years) Program minimum IELTS score 6.0 Bands Not Less than 6.0 bands only for HSC and 10+3 Diploma students.
For Post Graduate Certificate (PG) and/or Fast Track Program (one or two year’s program) minimum IELTS requirement is 6.5 Bands not Less than 6.0 bands in each Module / Bachelor Degree with Second class is must.
• Fresher with good academics (Close to 60% and above) will have good chance to get admit + Visa.
• Gap in studies cannot be more than 1 years for UG and not more than 4 years for Graduates.
• Backlogs in core subjects and number of backlogs in same subject are being viewed with attention. Maximum number of 7 backlogs will be accepted. (For 12 + 4 years Bachelor Degree max. 7 backlogs and for 12 + 3 years Bachelor Degree max. 7 backlogs accepted)
• Minimum 55% and above (higher second class) is must, However priority will be given to 60% and above marks students.
• In case of more than 8 backlogs there should be 60% in last 2 semesters and no backlogs, Core subject grades should be minimum 60% and above including Math & English.
• For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry should be close to 60% or above.
• For Non-Medical students, marks in Math,Physics and Chemistry should be close to 60% or above.
• For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, Business and Economics should be close to 60% or above.
• Offer letter processing time 10 to 15 days.
• 1st Semester’s tuition fees must be paid before deadline mention in College offer letter.
• Student must have 55% in core subjects to apply in centennial college.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva