About CEGEP GASPE College:
• CÉGEP de la Gaspésie was established in 1968 by Quebec provincial government.
• Public funded institution, one of the largest in Quebec.
• CEGEP Gaspe is located in “Downtown Montreal”
• Designated Learning Institution.
• Montreal was referred to as "CANADA'S CULTURAL CAPITAL" by Monocle Magazine.
• The Economy of Montreal is the second largest of all cities in Canada and the first in Quebec.
• The city is today a centre of commerce, industry, technology, culture,finance, and world affairs.
Location & Campuses: Downtown Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: $ 12,000 to $ 13,000 CAD Approx. (1 year complete tuition fees)
A. Overall 6.0 Bands and above with nothing less than 6.0 Band in any individual Module.
B. Overall 6.5 Bands and above with nothing less than 5.5 Band in any individual Module.
• Admission department can issue Pre-admission for students who are currently studying in final year but cannot issue LOA without final year transcripts though students make payment. Students have to wait to receive the Acceptance letter till we receive the complete documents.
• We do not accept partial payment to reserve the seat. All the students must pay first year tuition fee in order to get the LOA. For students in Canada (with valid study permit) they have to pay $3000 towards tuition fees to receive LOA.
• Offer letter processing time 3 to 4 Weeks.
• 1 Year tuition fees must be paid before deadline mention in College offer letter.
• Student must have 55% in core subjects to apply in CEGEP.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva