About CDI College:
• CDI College, has been helping students build their careers for over 40 years! As one of Canada's premiere career-training providers, CDI offers solid, market-driven programs that focus on helping the students develop the skills that are in demand by the leading employers in the business,technology, and health care industries.
• From the quality of CDI’s instructors to facilities to resources, the main goal at CDI College has been to provide the students with a superior education geared toward a successful and long-term career.
• CDI College prepares students to enter the working worldwith practical, hands-on learning experiences. As an incentive, students can choose from day or evening classes (Programs and schedules vary by campus) to fit students’ busy schedules. Financial assistance may also be available for those who qualify.
• CDI College understands that many people want to continue their education, but can't afford the time or money required to earn a four-year degree. While students in other schools are still in the classroom, CDI College graduates are already in the workplace.
• CDI College's instructors bring years of professional experience into the classroom. Having spent time in the fields they teach, they are able to enhance curricula to meet the needs of potential employers. In addition to field experience, CDI’s teachers are also able to provide the students with the one-on-one attention the students deserve because CDI’s classes are smaller and more focused than at other schools. CDI College focuses on providing quality programs that integrate professional skills and career-focused education.
• CDI College offers over 100 diverse programs across Canada with emphasis on business, technology, and health care. All programs focus on developing the crucial skills graduates need to enter their chosen career fields. All CDI College courses are taught by practitioner-instructors who combine years of industry experience with excellent instructional abilities.
• CDI College has been training Canadians for over 40 years.Since 1969, the college has built a network of schools across the country. With over 25 campuses in five Canadian provinces, CDI College programs and courses are designed to meet the needs of the business, technology, and healthcare industries in both the local and national job markets.
• CDI College campuses are either accredited, licensed, or registered appropriately depending on the province they reside in.
• The Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement Supérieur (MEES) is the regulatory body in Quebec and all CDI College campuses in the province have been accredited by the MEES.
Location & Campuses: 416, boul. De Maisonneuve Ouest, Suite #700, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 1L2 Canada
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: $ 16,496 to $ 26,747 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: 6.0 bands overall, no less than 5.5 bands in one module.
• Minimum 50% overall in the previous qualification, no less than 50in core subjects.
• No more than 8 backlogs will be acceptedfor a completed degree.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva