About Cape Breton University:
• $1.8 Million in scholarships offered each year.
• Highest number of Canadian students who enter directly from high school with 95%+
• Largest investment in student services of any Canadian University.
• First energy self-sufficient campus in North America.
• Degree-granting institution since 1974
• Unique program offerings.
• Approximately 3200 full-time students.
• 30% (over 1000) are international students, from more than 40 different countries.
• One of the highest student satisfaction rates in Canada.
• Some of the smallest class sizes in the country (15:1 student teacher ratio)
• Highly ranked in “Teaching Instruction” and “Entire Education Experience”
Location & Campuses: P.O. Box 5300, 1250 Grand Lake Rd, Sydney, Nova Scotia, B1P 6L2, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$103
Tuition Fees Range: $ 14,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx. per year
For All Post Graduate Diploma, Two Year Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree and Certificate Programs Overall 6.5 Bands with Each Module 6.0.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Overall 7.5 band not less than 7.0.
Master of Business Administration 6.5 band not less than 6.0.
Note: We will issue conditional acceptances to students who have not yet completed their English training provided they meet our academic admission requirements.
Scholarships and Bursaries:
Through the efforts of donors, $1.8 million in scholarships are offered to students entering CBU each year. Students entering direct from high school or through articulation agreement partners are considered for entrance scholarships based on their academic grades.
- Major Entrance Scholarships
- A limited number of the following awards will be offered
|Name||Total Amount||Yearly Amount|
|W.M. Reid||$11,500||$4K & $2.5K|
CBU NEEDS IELTS SCORE CARD TO PROCESS THE APPLICATION OR THE STUDENT CAN SUBMIT MOI (MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION), A LETTER FROM COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY MENTIONING THAT HIS/HER LANGUAGE OF EDUCATION WAS ENGLISH DURING HIS/HER STUDIES.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva