About Canadore College:
• 3500 full time students.
• Canadore College opened its doors in 1967.
• Canadore has over 60 full-time quality programs and outstanding faculty and student services.
• The college graduates approximately 1,000 students each year and has over 40,000 alumni.
• 41000 alumni worldwide.
• Over 65 full time programs.
Location & Campuses:
1. North Bay Campus,
2. Scarborough Campus,
3. Toronto Campus,
4. Mississauga Campus,
5. Brampton Campus.
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 12,650 to $ 16,300 CAD Approx.
Overall 6.0 Bands no less than 6.0 bands in any section for all Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree Program and Certificate Programs. For some programs it is 6.0 bands no less than 6.0 bands.
• Fresher with good academics (Close to 60% and above) will have good chance to get admit + Visa.
• Gap in studies cannot be more than 2 years for UG and not more than 5 years for Graduates.
• Backlogs in core subjects and number of backlogs in same subject are being viewed with attention. Maximum number of 6 backlogs will be accepted.
• Minimum 60% and above (higher second class) is must, however priority will be given to 60% and above marks students.
• Core subject grads should be minimum 50% and above including Math & English.
- For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 55%or above.
- For Non-Medical students, marks in Math, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 55% or above.
- For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, Business & Economics should be close to 55% or above.
• Offer letter issue process time 4 week.
• Tuition fees must be paid before deadline mentioned in College offer letter. As per new SDS rules applicant must pay whole year’s tuition fees or 1st semester tuition fees in advance.
• We are looking for clear scanned documents.
• Notary stamp should be away from the final percentage or marks.
• For “Healthcare administration”, please do not upload B.Sc. Medical, Biotech apps.
• For “Project Management IT”, please do not upload B.Sc. Non-medical with Physics, Chemistry and Maths apps.
• We do not accept more than 6 Backlogs.
• Do not accept more than 5 years of Academic Gap for PG programs and more than 2 years of Academic Gap for UG Programs.
• Health Programs Like Healthcare Administration, Practical Nursing, Dental Hygiene etc have limited Seats, minimum requirement is 6.5, However preference will be given to the student with overall 7 bands & a very good academic profile.
International Student Services:
• If the student has a score of above 80% in Grade X and XII, a scholarship of $ 1000 CAD will be given and will be adjusted equally in Second and Third Semester fee. This scholarship is for students going in for a two-year Program at the college.
• If the student has scored the following in IELTS, the corresponding scholarship will be given in the form of Textbooks.
7 Bands (no less than 6): $ 500 CAD
7.5 Bands (no less than 6): $ 750 CAD
8 Bands (no less than 6): $ 1000 CAD
• Scholarship is on availability basis, students musts apply for it at the time of submission of Application.
Air Port Pickup for Both Campus Free
• Airport pickup is free for all students, Air Canada has tie up with Jet Airways where in with a nominal extra amount student can land at North Bay's Jack Garland Airport.
• Students are requiring to share the flight details to arrange the Pickup.
• Free/Paid Accommodation Services for both campus, two days of stay will be Sponsored by the college.
• PG Accommodation Services Student who want a PG can write to us, they will be helped for the same by the college staff.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva