About Cambrian College:
• Leading post-secondary institution in Northern Ontario since its first classes were held in 1967.
• Population of about 1, 65,000.
• Well known for Mining, Energy and Pharmaceutical industries.
• Presence of Indian community.
• Vibrant community of more than 11,000 learners over 4,100 students in 80 full-time programs, plus over 7,000 students in almost 900 part-time courses/programs.
• A college education is affordable college tuition is substantially lower than university tuition.
• Colleges provide hands on, practical education and industry recognition with Industries Participation.
• College programs provide opportunities to pursue apprenticeships and co-op placements with salaries from $40000 and onward…
Location & Campuses:
1. Sudbury, Ontario (Main Campus)
2. Little Curent (Manitoulin Campus)
3. Espanola Campus
4. Toronto, Ontario (Cambrian @ Hanson)
5. Brampton, Onatrio (Cambrian @ Hanson)
6. Vancouver, British Columbia (Cambrian @ Hanson)
Application Fees: CAD$95
Tuition Fees Range: $ 15,000 to $ 18,000 CAD Approx.
College will issue SDS and Non SDS offer letter depending on student’s eligibility.
SDS IELTS Requirements Overall 6.0 band no less 6.0 in each module for Diploma, Advanced Diploma & Certificate
Non SDS (General Category) Requirements Overall 6.0 band no less 5.5 in one module for Diploma, Advanced Diploma & Certificate (Offer letter chances will be very less)
Over all 6.5 no band less than 6.0 for PG/Bachelor.
Campuses and Facilities:
Cambrian College @ Hanson
Hanson offers certificates and diploma programs through Cambrian College. '''Hanson International Academy''' is a private sector education institute, registered with the '''Ministry of Education, Ontario''' since 2001, providing secondary, post-secondary and English as a second or foreign language, ESL programs to both domestic and international students.
Students studying in a Cambrian College program at Hanson International Academy get the chance to acquire an education that balances practical learning experiences with knowledge and skill development to prepare them for the workforce.
Each of Hanson International Academy’s campus locations have been carefully selected to ensure that students have access to major business centers and opportunities to get involved in, contribute to, and network with the local community.
• Fresher with good academics with 55% or above will have good chance to get admit + Visa
• Gap in studies cannot be more than 1 years for UG and not more than 4 years for Graduates
•Backlogs in core subjects and number of backlogs in same subject are being viewed with attention. Maximum number of 8 backlogs will be accepted. (For 12 + 4 years Bachelors Degree max. 8 backlogs & for 12 + 3 years Bachelors Degree max. 4 backlogs accepted)
• Minimum 55% and above (higher second class) is must.
• Scan Copy of Notarized Documents required for application.
• Offer Letter processing time is 4-5 weeks.
• Core subject grads should be minimum 60% and above including Math & English
• For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60% or above.
• For Non-Medical students, marks in Math, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60% or above.
• For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, Business & Economics should be close to 60% or above.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva