About Brock University:
• Founded in 1964, the University houses more than 18,000 students.
• The University is ranked #15 in Canada by Maclean’s Comprehensive report.
• Brock University’s Co-op program is the fifth largest in Canada and third largest in Ontario. Graduates of Brock enjoy one of the highest employment rates of all Ontario Universities at 97.2 percent.
• The University has 12 Canada Research Chairs and nine faculty members with 3M Teaching Fellowship Award.
• The students get all the benefits of a comprehensive University, in a safe, fun and vibrant region.
• The University, located in the Niagara region, is close to U.S. border, and only an hour’s drive from Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
• The University constantly strives to provide cutting-edge programs, modern facilities and student-centered spaces. This year, the University has also introduced two innovative programs in collaboration with Niagara College - Game Design and Game Programming.
• The University has committed over 4 Million CAD to students’ awards programs and assist with the cost of funding their education. 90% of the University graduates are employed within 6 months of their Graduation. The University has one of the largest Co-op programs in Canada, featuring an average wage between $18-23 and 12-20 months of paid work experience.
Location & Campuses: 1812, Sir Isaac Brock Way, St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1 Canada
For Bachelor Students CAD$135 (Non Refundable) (Credit Card Required). Upon accepting the LOA the student has to pay CAD$1000 to confirm attendance for the course (This amount is Refundable under the following conditions. If the Visa application of the student gets rejected OR If the student fails to meet the minimum academic requirements)
For Master students CAD$130 (Non Refundable)
Masters Preparation Certificate in Education (MPCE) A CAD$5000 deposit is required upon acceptance of the offer (Western Union through)
Tuition Fees Range:
For Undergraduate - CAD $ 22,093 - CAD $ 23,098 Approx.
For Graduate - CAD $ 33,213 to CAD $ 35,000 Approx. with co-op and CAD $ 32,213 to CAD $ 35,000 Approx. without co-op
For UG - IELTS 6.5 bands overall, no less than 6.0 bands in any module (For Co-op Accounting 7.0 bands, no less than 6.5 bands) If the student receives 6.0 bands overall, no less than 5.5, he can still apply with an English Language Program (ELP). This is a 4-Month program with an Application Fee of CAD$400 and Course Fee of CAD$5000. This program leads to conditional acceptance into a UG program.
For Master - IELTS 6.5 bands overall, no less than 6.0 bands in any module.
For MA - Applied Linguistics Bridged Entry IELTS requirement overall 6.5 and writing band 6.5 (no score under 5.5)
For MBA IELTS 7.5 bands overall, no less than 6.0 bands in any module.
Important Remarks: If the student has received more than 90% in Grade 12, he is entitled to receive a total scholarship of 16,000 CAD for 4 years. He will receive 4000 CAD in the form of scholarship in the First Year. He will have to maintain the GPA for the rest of the years to be entitled for the scholarships.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva