About Brandon University:
• Brandon University is a university located in the city of Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, with an enrollment of 3662 (2018) full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. The current location was founded on July 13, 1899.
• The University is a co-educational, non-denominational, government-supported institution within the Province of Manitoba. It is a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
• Baptist Home Mission first sent missionaries to southwestern Manitoba in 1869 and settlers began to arrive in the area after 1871. Both settlers and missionaries soon saw a need for a denominational college for Manitoba youth and several attempts to found a college were made.
• In 1880, Dr. John Crawford and Rev. G. B. Davis opened Prairie College in Rapid city, 20 miles north of Brandon. The College failed and Rev. Davis founded a small academy in Rapid City that was subsequently taken over by his brother-in-law, Prof. S. J. McKee. McKee’s Academy was moved to Brandon in 1890 following the projection of the CPR mainline through the Assiniboine Valley that resulted in the marked growth of the city of Brandon.
• Brandon University has about 90 security cameras covering the campus, careful environmental design to promote safety and security, and security staff who are on duty night and day.
Location & Campuses: 270 18th St, Brandon, MB R7A 6A9, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$140
Tuition Fees Range: $ 36,000 to $ 38,000 CAD Approx. (Depended on program)
For Undergraduate Overall IELTS 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Require and
For Graduate Overall IELTS 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Require.
International applicants must submit official transcripts from the degree granting institution, Examination Authority or from the applicant providing the transcript remains in the sealed envelope from the institution.
Transcripts not in English must be translated by a certified translator along with a note indicating they received the documents in a sealed envelope. The original transcript and the English translation must be sent to the Admissions Office.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva