About British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT):
• One of Canada's largest post-secondary institutions, with 50,000 students registered per year.
• One of the Highly reputed college in Vancouver, British Columbia.
• Your course scheduling is easy: you will be automatically registered and guaranteed for all the courses you need.
• Students learn theory in the classroom but also put their skills into practice.
• Students collaborate in real-world, group projects. BCIT works closely and continuously with leading industry employers.
• Small class size (16-25 students) support you through every individual need.
• Academic support and 'peer tutoring' seminars to excel in your day-to-day course material.
• 'English conversation groups' provide confidence in your language skills.
• Guidance all the way from program application to educational planning to your new life in Vancouver.
Location & Campuses: Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC, CANADA V6B 3H6
Application Fees: CAD$154
Tuition Fees Range: $ 18,000 to $ 22,500 CAD Approx.
If your program required 73% in 12th English the IELTS Requirement is Over all 7.0 no bands less than 6.0.
If your program required 67% in 12th English the IELTS Requirement is Over all 6.5 no bands less than 6.0.
If your program required 50% in 12th English the IELTS Requirement is Over all 6.0 no bands less than 6.0.
If you submit your application and are missing one or more requirements, your application status will be updated to“incomplete” and you will receive my Communication correspondence stating that you must provide proof of meeting the missing requirement(s) by whichever deadlines occurs first.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva