About Assiniboine Community College:
• Assiniboine Community College (ACC) has been providing exceptional learning experiences for over 55 years.
• For staff and students alike, ACC offers unparalleled learning environments and responds well to the demands and requirements of the Manitoba labor market.
• We offer over 40 unique diploma and certificate programs across a variety of disciplines including culinary arts and hospitality, business, agriculture and environment, health and human services, trades and technology.
• The college also delivers apprenticeship programming in a range of skilled trade’s disciplines.
• We welcomed over 3,200 full-time students last year.
• ACC has a four Campus Victoria Avenue East Campus, North Hill Campus, Adult Collegiate are located in Brandon, Parkland Campus is located in Dauphin, Manitoba.
• We also have a campus in Winnipeg that delivers our Practical Nursing program and continuing studies courses.
• Graduate successful students who master skills, secure career-related employment and are prepared for a global environment.
• Provincial program leadership in agriculture, environment & energy and public safety.
• Helping to meet Manitoba’s goal to add 75,000 people to the labor force by doubling the number of graduates by 2025.
• ACC is in the middle of an exciting relocation and expansion to a beautiful heritage site on Brandon's north hill, known as our North Hill Campus. In the future, eventually all the college's Brandon-based programming will train at this campus, overlooking the Assiniboine river valley with a view of the city
• ACC’s Foundation oversees all fundraising activities, ensuring stability and continuity for the future of our students.
• Our students are very fortunate to live in a supportive community of people, organizations and businesses that understand the importance of education.
Location & Campuses:
1. Victoria Avenue East Campus (Brandon Campus)
2. Parkland Campus (Dauphin Campus),
3. Winnipeg Training Center (Winnipeg Campus),
4. North Hill Campus
Application Fees: CAD$200
Tuition Fees Range: $ 15,000 to $ 17,000 CAD Approx.
Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 5.5 Bands Or English for Academic Purposes IELTS Requirement overall 6.0 OR 5.5 Bands Student need to attend TWO sessions (14 Weeks) of English for Academic Purposes before beginning a college program. Tuition Fees $ 4,595 CAD per Term.
• All document must be Notarized.
• A copy of your passport page showing name and birth date.
• Student Need to pay $800 non-refundable “commitment fee” after accepted to the program.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva