About Algonquin College:
• With over 140 programs, Algonquin is a big college that proudly nurtures a friendly, small college atmosphere.
• 90% of graduates have jobs within six months of graduation.
• 92% of employers are happy with the quality of Algonquin College programs.
• 5,867 students graduated last year.
• 445 apprentices were trained in a new trade.
• 1,200 students improved their literacy and basic skills.
• Invested in new technology and practices that will yield close to $6-million in energy savings over the next decade.
• 800 young people were placed in jobs through Job Connect/Employment Services on the Pembroke and Perth Campuses.
• Algonquin College’s six Key Performance Indicators are:
1. Student Satisfaction
2. Graduate Satisfaction
3. Graduate Employment
4. Employer Satisfaction
5. Graduation Rate
6. Program Indicators
Location & Campuses: Ottawa, Ontario Canada. [Capital of Canada]
Application Fees: CAD$95
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx.
1. Over all 6.0 no band less than 6.0 for all Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Certificate Programs.
2. Over all 6.5 no band less than 6.0 for all Post-Graduate Diploma and Bachelor Degree programs and Health Related Programs.
. Change of Agent is not allowed but if the applicant has previously applied directly to the college and later he wants to hire agent’s services then he can do so but only before fees payment.
. Minimum over all 55% in Last Degree.
. For Post Graduate diploma programs maximum 5 Years of gap after last degree. College will require the Resume with explanation from 1 to 5 years, only experience letter will not be considerable for admission.More than 5 Years Gap not eligible for the admission.
. For Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Certificate and Bachelor Degree maximum 2 Years gap acceptable. More than 2 Years gap not eligible for the admission.
. The arrival services include maximum 3 nights hotel stay, breakfast and airport pick up. These are free services available for all new Algonquin College students who have requested for this service.
. The hotel is fixed and decided by Algonquin College.
. The accommodation provided, will be on a shared basis.
. The stay can be booked for a maximum of 3 nights as accommodation is arranged by the college and will have to vacate the room after the 3rd night of stay.
Notes: Application Fees can be waived if Student is having Average 75% in Last qualification or IELTS 7.0 Overall no band below 6.5 Band.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva