About Adler University:
• Adler University is named for Alfred Adler (1870-1937), a physician, psychotherapist, and founder of Adlerian psychology, sometimes called individual psychology.
• In 1952, Rudolf Dreikurs (Adler’s follower) and his colleagues established our institution as the Alfred Adler Institute in Chicago to train practitioners to apply Adler’s idea of social interest.
• Today, Adler University offers 20 graduate-level programs enrolling more than 1,200 students at campuses in Chicago, Vancouver and Online.
• As the oldest independent psychology school in North America, Adler University continues the pioneering work of Alfred Adler by graduating socially responsible practitioners, engaging communities, and advancing social justice.
• In 2010, Adler University launched the Common Book Program to develop community by creating dialogue across multiple constituencies on issues related to social justice and social responsibility.
Location & Campuses:
520 Seymour St, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 3J5, Canada
CAD$30 (Non-Refundable). Credit Card Details Required.
Masters programs Deposit Fee CAD$200 (Non-Refundable).
Psy.D. Deposit Fee CAD$300 (Non-Refundable).
Start Date Deferral Fee CAD$500 (Non-Refundable).
Tuition Fees Range: $ 36,830 to $ 1,30,725 CAD Approx. (Tuition Fee is program dependent)
IELTS Requirements: 7.0 bands overall, no less than 6.5 bands in each module or Counselling, Psychology and Psy.D programs. IELTS 6.5 bands overall (6.5 bands or above in Writing for Public Policy programs)
TOEFL (iBT) 92 overall, no less than 22 in each module. Adler University Vancouver campus’ code number for receiving test scores is 6215.
• Student’s personal statement should be a typed (12-pt font), autobiographical essay of no more than three pages double spaced.
• The statement should include a discussion of student’s personal and professional experiences up to the present time and their career goals and interests relevant to the degree program for which they are applying.
• Student’s reasons for applying to Adler University Vancouver Campus.
• Explanations for any low grades, withdrawals, or inconsistencies on student’s transcripts.
• Any other information the student feels will help the University assess their qualifications.
• International transcripts must be evaluated by a transcript evaluation service (World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators); please contact Office of Admissions Vancouver Campus for specific transcript translation requirements.
• Letters of recommendation.
• Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
• The student must submit the applicable tuition deposit.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva