Dec 18 2019 4:48PM
Well, IELTS is all about the English language, and any language is nothing without grammar. In layman's terms, grammar is the backbone of any language.
For this, you should consider the following grammar topics as an initial step towards IELTS.
1) The basic concept of Tenses
2) Parts of speech ( noun, pronoun, verbs, adverb, adjective, preposition, conjunction, articles)
4) Active-passive voice
5) Sentence structure
Merely getting knowledge of all the mentioned topics is not enough, one should practise with consistency, to gain accuracy and perfection to take the IELTS exam.
Let's know the role of all these topics in IELTS.
- TENSES is the foundation of grammar. It helps in forming and expressing your ideas properly.
- For writing task, there is a requirement of ACTIVE-PASSIVE VOICE and SENTENCE STRUCTURE to make effective and efficient writing. There's a requirement of different sentence structures like compound and complex.
- PUNCTUATION plays a vital role as a wrong punctuation mark can change the meaning of a sentence.
- MODALS and PARTS OF SPEECH are used to make a sentence meaningful, and each part of the speech plays a distinct role.
On the whole, it is a mandatory step to be followed by the learners which can help them to crack IELTS with the desirable band score.
Moreover, a pupil should take one step at a time to get perfection and clarity. Wrong use of grammar reduces band score so it's better to start with the basic concepts of grammar.
How we can help you-
Well, KANAN INTERNATIONAL provides a special class known as PECK (Professional English Course by Kanan) that deals particularly in grammar. It is an interactive program, an answer to the necessity of today's scholars who want to progress and require proficiency in English.
So register today at Kanan International Karnal & achieve your goal.