Mar 23 2020 10:39AM
Category: Study Visa (Canada)
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. It is the world's second-largest country by area with a highly urbanized population. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Regina, and Vancouver, are the chief Canadian cities home to large immigrant populations.
Best Canada education consultants
We are knowledge-based consultants, best in the industry; you will find the best and the most updated information on Canadian Colleges and programs at Kanan International,Karnal. We are professional advisors for Immigration programs in Canada.
- We have a dedicated team of Professional Counsellors providing fruitful information on Student Direct Stream (SDS) in helping the students choose the right courses, colleges, preparing for documentation and visa process.
- We have a direct tie-up with 100+ universities and colleges in Canada.
- Kanan International has a tie-up with former Sr. Visa Officer, Top Immigration Law Firms and ICCRC-CRCIC Consultants, to provide error-free services to our valuable clients.
- We organize frequent seminars providing exclusive information on Student Direct Stream, Visa application procedures, Canadian Education System, Economy, Culture, and Immigration programs.
Study in Canada after 12th
Study prospects after secondary education in Canada are quite majestic. You get a broad array of courses pertaining to your choice, you can opt Diploma, Advance Diploma, Applied Degree, Associate Degree, Bachelors, Dual Degree, Pre-Bachelors and University Transfer. Your study in any of these courses will avail you of the benefits of 3 years post-work permit.
Study in Canada after graduation
You can outlook diverse scale of courses in Canada after Graduation, you can opt for PostGraduation Diploma and Masters. However, you have a choice to take 1 year or2-year post-graduate diploma, you get a 1-year work permit after 1-year diploma and 3-year work permit after a 2-year diploma.
Benefits of studying in Canada
- Economical living
- Cost-effective education
- No atrocity
- Standard education
- Work while you study
- Easy procedure to get PR
- Distinguished universities
- A high rate of employment
- Multicultural environment
- Best career prospects
- Great affluence
Want to Study in Canada?
Click here for registration.